cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s21 order very late

Ashleigh55
Explorer

Ordered the s21 phantom white over 4 weeks ago, no one can tell me how much longer I'm going to be waiting, I can't cancel then re-order as it will not qualify for the September offer anymore. Where is the phone ? I've contacted Samsung who has said I need to contact you guys again? 

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Ashleigh55 Your order has nothing to do with Samsung,  Samsung have production issues with the chips that’s go in their devices they can not produce them quickly enough and have a backlog or orders. This has been caused by the current issues going on in the world right now.  

I thought it would be worth a try asking Samsung as EE had said they'd know more about when the stock will be shipped out,. EE has informed me there are no dates showing on their end. I'm currently awaiting information from Samsung regarding shipping dates to EE now. Didn't think I'd have to jump through hoops given that when I ordered the phone EE stated it was actually in stock when it wasn't.