cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Missing part of my order

freddieapp26
Visitor

Hi!

So last month I placed an order for a phone upgrade along with an insurance bundle. The phone itself has arrived and I am happy with the product and its condition. However the Minute One Samsung A12 case and screen protector as part of the insurance bundle I purchased has not arrived yet and I was just wondering when I could expect to receive it? I have asked this question to the online webchat and received no answer, emailed EE directly and they instead directed me to the 150 phone line but each person I have got through to on there told me my query is not one they deal with without telling me where I can go to sort this query. If someone here can either sort my query or direct me to the right place that would be great thank you very much!

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@freddieapp26  customer services will help you if you call them because that’s what I had to do as I didn’t receive my one minute bundle with the insurance.    There is no email address that can use for customer services.