Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

What's going on

Hello all,I ordered a Samsung Z3 Fold on 4th October, yesterday I finally got a message stating my delivery will be from the 22nd October to 26th October.So I decided to check today before I leave for work and to my amazement, my status as now change...

The upgrade page not loading, why???

I am now eligible for an upgrade !! Just in time for the iPhone 13   whenever I go on to the upgrade page it just says “something went wrong” and isn’t loading   anyone else having this problem?what can I do ???

Films

Movie premiere at 9 on channel 4 Saturday, (Venom) should be good, try check it out, 

Leaving EE Mobile

I am still on cooling off period and want to leave and i was told by customer services that i use telephone service (150). I'll be charged £80.00 per sim card on can cancel for free online but can find cancellation option online. Any help will be app...

Raja7 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Device MOT

Is the device MOT free? If it is why am I asked to bring a debit or credit card with me to the store? The EE web site doesn't mention any charge when going through the booking process.

Ianrally by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Web pages intermittently not loading

Very new to having the 5GEE router, although we only get 4G in our area. Generally happy with it, but occasionally web pages fail to load like there is no internet connection and it comes back about a minute later.I know the internet had not gone dow...

sk15Kev by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 6 Helpful