cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

What's going on

TheRedBaron0070
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all,

I ordered a Samsung Z3 Fold on 4th October, yesterday I finally got a message stating my delivery will be from the 22nd October to 26th October.

So I decided to check today before I leave for work and to my amazement, my status as now changed from the above dates to awaiting confirmation again. Why is this? Why give dates? Then go back to a previous status?

It's ridiculous why do EE do this? 

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @TheRedBaron0070.

I am sorry to hear this has changed. 

As soon as your order is ready for delivery our courier will be in touch. 

Fingers crossed it's not much longer now, 

Katie 🙂

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @TheRedBaron0070 

Samsung devices are made in South Korea or Vietnam. Shipping from that side of the world is massively delayed, that simple. At best EE as with any other supplier can put an estimate based upon the supplier telling them when the devices will arrive.

Thanks,

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Philsaint17
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered the the Z3 Fold black 256GB on the 5th and my tracking changed to delivery in the next 24 hours this morning.

I called CS as the estimated date still said awaiting confirmation.

I've just been told the item has been picked and is now with DPD so just waiting for the delivery confirmation for (hopefully) tomorrow/Monday.

Keep holding in there, hopefully you aren't waiting too much longer!