Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Emails unable to send on Outlook

Hi We are having trouble sending Emails keep getting this message host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [208.91.198.28] weren't sent.    Please contact your Internet service provider since pa...

Re: I have the fibre broadband smart hub. How do you log out

I have the following issue - maybe the same thing. - If I go into Advanced Settings on one device, but after that want to go into Advanced Settings on another device. It says 'Duplicate login'. I want to 'disconnect' the first device from Smart Hub M...

Z fold 3 upgrade

I've got my z fold 3 on order as an upgrade and it was listed on 2nd October  as being dispatched within 9 days and I was able to see if my phone was dispatch or not. On my confirmation e-mail I have estimated delivery date 04/10/2021 and I can say c...

Pixel 6

Pixel 6 pre-orders have gone live who pre-ordered and who bought outright?  What are your thoughts on what to expect from the camera and the new tensor chipset. 

just joined need some advice please!

HIIve just joined EE I am still with GiffGaff on my works phone.I needed to have a second mobile in case the works phone went down, I tried adding another "goodybag" (as they call it) but found out its only 1 goodybag per accountHence the reason Ive ...

"Sign into Network" EE broadband

Hello,  I'm writing on behalf of my sister-in-law who's having issues with her Samsung S21/EE broadband. Every morning she wakes up to a notification asking her to sign back in to her EE broadband. My brother has exactly the same phone (although his ...

kco23 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! New SIM Only Monthly

So I ordered a new SIM card via online EE shop using an EE Perk discount yesterday, So I got the SIM delivered today , however it seemed that it is still not active.  How long does the SIM take to activate ? I spoke to someone via the online chat and...

Lustral by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Lost new phone

I had a brand new galaxy z3 and tablet I hadnt even registered them and they got stolen and I got no insurance what can I do and can I still claim the free watch that was included 

adz79 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unable to buy any add-ons

I have been regularly using top-ups to buy data add-ons for my EE card without any issues for the past two years, but today, after I received a notification about running out of data, when I went to the Add-ons page on my profile I was unable to find...

WojtekW by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful