Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! sim card

changed my phone for Moto X Pure edition and need a sim card to fit.

zt2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order update

Hi, I placed an order on the 20th of October for an upgrade to Samsung Z fold 3 and I've heard nothing so far as to when delivery will be. The order was placed online. I have only had an email to say that my order has been placed.can someone give an ...

Apple TV

Hi I have Apple TV as a smart benefit but have deleted the text by accident to register! How can I get the text resent?

Duncan45 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Extend ring time on LANDLINE

Hi I’ve searched and can’t find how to do this. Everything I find is for a mobileim disabled and can’t get to the phone quick to answer before the answerphone kicks inthanks

DM741 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Z fold 3 dispatch expected in 24 hours

It has been nearly 4 weeks now waiting for my fold 3 after i was originally told 7 days. I have rang up customer service and the actual shop i purchased from and all they can tell me is that the payment has processed but cannot tell me when i will ge...

Sharpe02 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Device MOT iphone

I’m not able to book my mobile mot the page just stays on with a loading circle and nothing else please help 

Stu91 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Add another number

Yes please. It' an EE sim pay as you go, and had for a while, but not used. 

Ken-123 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful