Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Iphone trade in offer

Ive took the trade in deal when upgrading my phone to the iphone 13 pro which im due to receive between the 5th-9th november, but the deadline for sending back my current phone is the 28th october. ive had a message saying if its not returned by then...

Gely-66 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My order

Hi I’ve been waiting from 5th October for my iPhone 13 pro max still says waiting for confirmation of order.      20 days still no phone if EE don’t have them in stock why pay Kevin bacon all that money for advertising them , it seems like EE are get...

Unable to order

Ordered Iphone Pro Sierra Blue 125gb, yesterday. I Filled out the form, entered bank details and after paying the upfront cost the website led me straight back to the main home page. No confirmation, No receipt, No order number. I haven't even receiv...

cfost by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Phone number given to someone else

I had received calls off a random number a few times to get a reply that the man on the other end was given a new ee SIM card with my number. When I called ee I was told it would be fine that no two same numbers can be activated and it must’ve been a...

lwil14 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data

Anyone having trouble with the new updated app?....i can't login or gift data.....the old app worked fine 郎郎

iPhone 13 pro max delivery

So I orderd my pro max on 30th sept and then there was a problem so had to re order on the 5th of oct   and I’ve been tracking my iPhone delivery , and yesterday it said delivery between 22nd and 26th of this month so I’ve been on again today and it’...

New Tablet Can't Setup

Hi I just got a Samsung s6Lite delivered. It's on a 24month contract. I charged it up as soon as it got here, and was trying to set it up. It says my device is not secure which is an issue i'll have to deal with later. My main issue is that it wants ...

IMG20211023200540.jpg 16350187651256906975984249855924.jpg

Refund after change my pack pay as you go immediately

Hello  I was paying a pay as you go pack for £ 25 every month (every 20th of the month) with my CreditCard.My £ 25 pack was effective every 21st of the month.Today (23/10/21) I wanted to change my credit card information for a new credit card, and I ...

Akhaddou by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

SIM not supported

I was using an iPhone XS that was unlocked and bought outright on an EE SIM card for 2 years. I upgraded from SIM only to an iPhone 13 and ordered an additional SIM. I transferred to the iPhone 13 and then reset my XS. But now, whatever SIM card I pu...

Lees53 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! New sim card and mobile

Hello, just purchased a new phone (sim free) and arranged for EE to send me a new sim card, how do I get this phone connected please (pay as you go)