cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Unable to order

cfost
Explorer

Ordered Iphone Pro Sierra Blue 125gb, yesterday. I Filled out the form, entered bank details and after paying the upfront cost the website led me straight back to the main home page. No confirmation, No receipt, No order number. I haven't even received an email. My last phone broke, hence ordering a new one and was offered 24 hour delivery at check out. Therefore I'm unable to ring customer service and your live chat has been down for hours, even though its still within the "opening hours". Seeing a Lot of problems with EE on this community page.

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

;Hello @cfost

Thanks for coming to the community and flagging this with us. 

Please could you try our live chat again, I have checked and the option is there. 

I would recommend following these steps:

Contact us > Account & billing > Mobile phone.

Be sure to pop back and let me know how you get on, 

Katie 🙂

Hey @Katie_B, Thanks for the reply, live chat is still not available, I've went through the link you suggested. please let me know if theres any other way of talking to customer service online.

Many thanks

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @cfost,

You can also access live chat by logging in to My EE and waiting for a chat invite to pop up.

Hope this helps.

James