cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Z fold 3 dispatch expected in 24 hours

Sharpe02
Investigator
Investigator

It has been nearly 4 weeks now waiting for my fold 3 after i was originally told 7 days. I have rang up customer service and the actual shop i purchased from and all they can tell me is that the payment has processed but cannot tell me when i will get it. Every 7 days i have been recieving updates about my phone and has now been stuck on "dispatch expected in 24 hour" for 3 days. And because it is getting delivered to store i have no information to track the order with DPD. Can anybody help me with how i can track my order or atleast get a rough answer where the hell it can be after 4 weeks of waiting?

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Sharpe02  If you ordered at a store then calling customer services can not help or give you any updates as it’s a store order.    You’ll not get a updates as you are not the customer of the device the store is as that’s where the device is going to.  The store will contact you when it’s there for collection 

Makes much more sense. Still dont understand why it has been nearly 28 days