cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Expected delivery

Aaronrobb123
Investigator
Investigator

Morning, 

I ordered the iPhone 13 max pro 128GB in gold on the 11th. When I go onto the email and click track order its telling me its a preorder? 

Why is this as when I ordered it, it said expected dispatch to be 7 days from order. 

When I use the online tracker it says it can't provide an update. 

How long am I looking at waitind as it was supposed to be a Christmas gift so if it isn't going to be here ontime I need to get something for them to open Christmas day 

Thank you 

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Aaronrobb123  it doesn’t say 7 days at all it’s Usually despatched within 21 days.  So you’ll not get it in or around 7 days.     It’s a pre-order as you’re in a queue to receive one and you’ll get it when one can be allocated to you. 

Daniiimaric
Investigator
Investigator

Same with me! Ordered on the 2nd expecting next day delivery… not happy at all. Now I keep getting messages and emails saying it my last chance about handing in my trade in phone but I’m obviously not going to send it without getting my new one!! Online tracker won’t work and there’s absolutely no information about my new device on my account whatsoever.. only a new number even though it was an upgrade?? Seriously debating cancelling the whole thing now..

When I ordered it said usually dispatched in 7 days otherwise I wouldn't have ordered it. Regardless of the time frame it's the fact the online tracker isn't working!! 

I know! Wouldn’t mind so much if I knew what was going on.. but I don’t like the fact they’re threatening to take off my trade in without even giving me the chance to send it off first once receiving my new phone:( 

There is nothing on my account about it either even though its an additional line on my account. When I click on the email it says order confirmed that's all. Nothing else and nothing at all on my account 

When you log into you EE account and it’s on the page where it tells you about your latest bill and what not, above that does it not have a drop down bar where your number is? It does for me so I click the new number but no info on the new phone comes up 

Yeah, I clicked on that and there is nothing new there. I wouldn't mind if they told me on the phone when I ordered it I would be waiting but they didn't. She just went through everything and then said its all done.