cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order dispatched expected after 28 days

loucaldwell
Visitor

Hey!

So I ordered my upgrade today and the customer service team said I can expect my phone to be dispatched after 28 days however that it may not necessarily take this long.

I just wanted to ask how long roughly it's taking people to receive the IPhone 13 and whether for anyone it's been longer than the 28 days - just as a rough guide for myself 🙂

Thank you!

Louise

6 REPLIES 6
JSHughes
Visitor

@loucaldwell 

Hi Louise

I ordered my iPhone Pro Max 256GB Graphite on the 16th of October. 

The phone hasn't been dispatched and is still showing 'Awaiting Confirmation' on the EE tracker. Spoken with customer services and they expect delivery as soon as they receive new stock.

They couldn't give me a time frame for when this would be. Hopefully within 5-7 days I'll receive it.. 

What model did you order? 

@JSHughes See that’s really weird - I ordered the exact same phone but on the 22nd October & my delivery tracker is showing estimated delivery 19th-23rd November 🤔
I also received a text today which says ‘due to manufacturer delays, it’s taking longer than we’d hoped to send you your new phone’ - they have given me a £20 credit and said I’m on a ‘priority list’ whatever that means

BizarreLoki
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Frost_3 I’ve ordered same as you just 6 days later and have the same estimated delivery dates, no text message yet though about delays 

Leahjade12
Visitor

I ordered mine on the 9th November and the customer service said expected on 6th december. He said there were 2 brackets for delivery 2 weeks and 28 days and depending on the order date is when its expected to be delivered. Mine is saying pre ordered and waiting on confirmation on delivery on my app 

@BizarreLoki 

I suppose we just need to try and think about something else until the end of the delivery window and then start chasing again if we haven’t heard anything. 

I’ve been really patient the past three weeks but now I’m just itching to get it! Will be 4 weeks on Friday 😭 

Looking at posts from other people, the EE order tracker isn’t all too accurate. Make sure to have the DPD app downloaded and register with the same details you have with EE (ie email address and mobile phone number) and your package when dispatched will be shown on here automatically 😊 

BizarreLoki
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Frost_3 yea i have the app downloaded. Another thing to watch out for is a text from EE telling you that your plan has changed or your plan showing up on myEE, currently mine tells me there's been a problem (because I'm 'partway' through a upgrade order). I'll check in with EE after the 23rd to see where they are at but when i asked on Monday they were only up to the 15th October with orders for the pro max 256gb graphite so we might be waiting a while