cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

"Sign into Network" EE broadband

kco23
Visitor

Hello, 

I'm writing on behalf of my sister-in-law who's having issues with her Samsung S21/EE broadband.

Every morning she wakes up to a notification asking her to sign back in to her EE broadband. My brother has exactly the same phone (although his is 5G ready) and doesn't have this issue.

She is able to use her mobile data still, but she's becoming frustrated with having to sign in every morning to use WiFi!

Thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@kco23 : Do you mean she needs to connect by WiFi to the router each time? You don't ever need to sign on to BB; the router does it automatically. In fact the BB is connected all of the time, unless there's a disconnection on it for a mo'.

She should set her WiFi connection on her phone to "Always Connect".

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)