cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Z fold 3 upgrade

PetricaIacob
Contributor
Contributor

I've got my z fold 3 on order as an upgrade and it was listed on 2nd October  as being dispatched within 9 days and I was able to see if my phone was dispatch or not.

On my confirmation e-mail I have estimated delivery date 04/10/2021 and I can say cause not even today I didn’t received my phone but I have received messages cause my plan was changed to £75.

Then I go back to check my order today and a huge surprise waited me because I can’t even see anymore if my order was/wasn’t dispatched and if is it to have a look after my order with XKO and allways I have an error.

I have tried many calls to 150 and to 0800 079 0531 and no one was able to help with a solution.

Can anyone advise what's happening?

Do I really need to cancel my order and to ask to be moved back to my old plan without any fees or ….?

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Petricalacob. 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I have sent you a private message for more details. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Dm46
Visitor

This has happened too me aswell ive been waiting over a week phoned 150 reordered still no reply not happy

pjh3453
Investigator
Investigator

Your better off without the z fold 3 flip as I have just returned it after 5 day, battery lasts no longer than 3 to 4 hours of use and antenna samsung put in the devices are inferior tiny ones that struggle to find a signal even in areas of good reception