cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Unable to buy any add-ons

WojtekW
Investigator
Investigator

I have been regularly using top-ups to buy data add-ons for my EE card without any issues for the past two years, but today, after I received a notification about running out of data, when I went to the Add-ons page on my profile I was unable to find any way to buy a new add-on, be it data, minutes or texts, with the only information on the page being that my previous add-on is still active. How can I fix that?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thanks, @WojtekW

Our Mobile Care team should be able to look into this and help you get some data added.

Let us know how you get on, after you've spoke to them.

Chris

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Look at http://add-on.ee.co.uk/purchase when not connected to WiFi to see what it offers you.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Thank you for your reply. I do not see it offering me anything, except for a top-up option. See screenshot attached.

screen.png

Try texting ADD DATA to 150.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

When I do I get a response presenting the add-on use options, but trying to text back the code for any of them doesn't generate a response.

Christopher_G

Thanks, @WojtekW

Our Mobile Care team should be able to look into this and help you get some data added.

Let us know how you get on, after you've spoke to them.

Chris

Thank you, I have contacted the support and apparently I have had some kind of flex plan set up (despite My EE page saying otherwise) which prevented me from getting add-ons. Contacting the support, first via chat and then calling them, helped resolve my issue.

Katie_B

That's great to hear @WojtekW

Thanks for letting us know. 

Katie 🙂

There are add-ons available to Flex Plan users.