Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Re: VAT invoice?

I have the exact same problem. Up until now we have three EE phones and all would get issued with VAT invoices for our accounts. This month none of them are being issued with VAT invoices, so what's changed? Surely EE have to provide their customers ...

Website problems

For the past couple of days, each time I log on to my account, I get the following error message, Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later.  Given that I haven't tried to do anything other than log on at this p...

Iphone 11 Order

Hi there, I ordered an iphone 11 64gb black on the 5th and my order is still yet to be dispatched. Just wondering why this might be?

content unlock

I live in a student accommodation and I want to turn off content lock but I don't have the credentials required. How do it unlock it?

35lul by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Trade in iPhone

I have received my new iphone under trade-in. Can i pay the £495 non return fee and keep the phone?

Resolved! Power back-up for smart router

Home worker here - looking for recommendations on how I can add some resilience to my broadband in the event of a power cut. If the power goes, I go with it! Do I need an UPS unit from Amazon, or maybe a battery that supplies the voltage the plug-in ...

No service for a week+

I have had no service on my phone for 10 days. It started after the last Android update installed; I can't even use the phone on my home wifi network as the microphone doesn't seem to be working - anyone I ring cannot hear my voice. Text messages and...

Martin122 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful