Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Blue Light

Im trying to register my blue light card but keep gettign the message -  Thanks for giving us your ID card. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to use this one as we’ve been unable to identify the details in the image. The following supporting informatio...

sarahlil by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Iphone 13 pro max gold 256gb delivery

Good day! I ordered my phone upgrade (iphone 13 pro max gold 256gb last 5th of October. I was expecting delivery date of October 29-November 2 but now it’s back to awaiting confirmation? Can you please tell me why it’s taking so long to dispatch phon...

Diajanna by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unlocking a pixel 4 phone

Hi I am coming to the end of my 2year ee contract and want to upgrade to a pixel 6. However, before I do that I want unlock my current pixel 4 phone. I have an ee contract and personally obtained the phone from ee at the start of the contract.How do ...

iPhone 13 pro max order tracker

It’s been a month since I ordered my iPhone 13 pro max (silver 128GB). My order tracker updated a week ago to say that dispatch is expected within 24 hours (absolute lie). I checked this morning, and it’s gone back to “order confirmed” ?????? Why? In...

Phoeb1 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No order delivery date

Ordered an upgrade 9th Oct. no update to say where it is. When I ordered it was in stock however no phone arrived. To be told the phone is out of stock and updates will be given. No update has been given in nearly 3 weeks. 

Beth1996 by Visitor
  • 24 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Delivery returned to ee

HiMy order was due to arrive today between 10-11. Somebody was home all morning. However DPD now says that the parcel was refused and a return to consignor has been requested, the parcel is being returned to EE. There are no options for redelivery or...

Ro0115 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

In my upgrade I was not given an order number for my new device

Hi  I spend almost 1 hour with EE customer support executive for my upgrade deal and he said your phone will be delivered tomorrow when I told him I am flying this Saturday and guess what my EE app was updated with my new upgrade deal but I got no co...

Kasimran by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Adding perk code from in store purchase

I bought my phone in Nov 2019 at your Caerphilly branch. I was advised to to add my Knight Frank perk code I would need to call and add this afterwards as it could not be done in store. I then called up and was advised this was added - it wasn’t as I...

No Internet-------again !

Yet again, the Google Speed Test shows 0 to 0.24 Mbs on my 4GEE router, barely enough at best to load this page. Tried many times to contact EE by phone, where you get the usual recorded message saying they are too busy, phone back later.Promised 31M...

Broadband

My we broadband isn’t working and I need some help or someone to talk to