Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Pac code

I spoke to a member of the EE staff on the 4th of October asking for my Pac code as after being with EE 12 years I want to leave. she sent me it via text message but I’m confused as it says PIN then 6 digits but surely a pac is 9 digits long right? 

S10 Unlocking

I have an EE S10 handset that is out of contract as it is 2 years old and when I try to unlock it online, it says unable to unlock this type of phone? Any ideas?

Carolc3 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

renew ee perk discount

Hi,I am currently coming to the ned of my contract which has the 20% discount for miliary (veterans) applied. I received a text message telling me to obtain a new code so i can use it when upgrading. however when i try to log into the portal it tells...

iPhone 13 Delivery

Hi, I know this topic is far too popular these days from what I can see. But I ordered an iPhone 13 Pro Max 256gb in Graphite over a month ago.When I placed the order I was advised it would defiantly be delivered within 28 days. About 3 weeks in I ca...

Nagvera by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung s20

I have stopped receiving text messages from individuals (friends /family). This started 3 days ago. I have received texts from NHS, Tesco, Bank etc but nothing else. I have cleared message cache and data, removed and replaced SIM card and restarted p...

JeanDB51 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! SIM not provisioned for voice

Just upgraded to the pixel 6 pro and it came with a new SIM but I'm getting a notification that it's not provisioned for voice. Do I just need to wait for the network to catch up or is this a problem that won't resolve itself?

Oodboo by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint

Hi Guys n Gals.I have delved into the depths of the EE webspace and have now gone 'word blind'...Where do you look up a raised/registered complaint to view its progress.Just can't see it!Can someone help me out?CheersGeoff.

xRAFGeoff by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE website and App down

Hi,What is happening with the website account pages and the app says sorry we are experiencing technical difficulties. If you have updated the app recently your password will no longer work you will need to change it. Alternatively try again later. I...

hall68 by Established Contributor
  • 30 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Return of trade in phone

I got a iPhone 13 for my granddaughter on 6th October. I want to send her old phone back in order  to get the adverised reduction. I am still awaiting the jiffy bag in order to return it. I have phoned to no avail. The first monthly payment is due so...