cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I upgraded to Pixel 6 Pro but never received an order number so can't track it

KhurramMalik
Explorer

Earlier this week I rang the EE Business line, upgraded one of my lines to the new pixel 6 pro, I was told then over the phone that it will be arriving today and I wioll recieve a SMS today from DPD with my delivery slot.

So far I have received no SMS, I have heard that some people are having to wait until December to get their Pixel 6 Pro so I wanted to speak to EE to make sure my one is on it's way. Guess what? EE are having "technical issues with our systems" and are not taking any calls today. Meaning they have hundreds of staff just sitting around twiuddling their thumbs instead of serving customers.

I went back to my SMSs and Emails and never received any order number so I cannot track my order using the feature on the EE website either.

I am NOT happy with EE today!

4 REPLIES 4
KhurramMalik
Explorer

I should add I went on to Amazon and bought all the accessories I would be needing for the phone and had them all arrive yesterday, so I am even more out of pockety due to EE's incompitence! 

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @KhurramMalik 

Yes you will receive a text from DPD with your delivery time. Have you checked your spam/junk folders for your order number? 

EE are having issues with their phone line but you can contact them via live chat in your online account or contact us page.

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Yes i checked my spam and junk folders and found nothing, that is why I am worried that EE didn't actually upgrade me while having said they did.

And am I being daft or is there no way to use online chat through that link you sent me?!

Edit: nevermind I found the chat and they said they can't help me regarding new orders and I need to ring the non existing phone lines!!!!!!

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @KhurramMalik

I am sorry to hear you have not yet received any more information. 

Due to a technical error, some of our contact centre colleagues were unable to answer calls for a short time today. 

We're pleased to confirm this has now been fixed and we're sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Are you able to try again now to get in touch with our customer care team?

Please keep me updated.

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂