cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE website and App down

hall68
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi,

What is happening with the website account pages and the app says sorry we are experiencing technical difficulties. If you have updated the app recently your password will no longer work you will need to change it. Alternatively try again later. It was like this all day yesterday and is still the same?

30 REPLIES 30
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@hall68  Using web browser you need to reset your password.  Click the forget password and you’ll then receive a email, use the link provided and change your password once it’s changed you should be able to login to your account.       Do this from a PC or tablet do not do it from your phone as the email doesn’t come through for some reason. 

Hi I'm having the same problem as well.(for a few days)

Android phone have re-installed the app & followed your advice on changing password.

but still getting same message on app. 

Any ideas ?  🙂

EE.jpg

Not sure if you can see the screen grab?

Hi I'm having the same issue 

My ee app doesn't work for log in. I can login to ee mobile app from web browser but it doesn't show my pack info 

Screenshot_20211027-102713_Chrome.jpg

uvarvu
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Something is definitely wrong.   I just logged in to see if I can add the new Office 365 Smart benefit but it says that I don't have any smart benefits and my plan isn't eligible.   I just checked my plan and it says "Plan" with no other information.

I am getting the "There seems to be a problem..." message too.  No problems on the website, but the app has not been loading all day.

I have tried clearing the cache and even doing a full uninstall and reinstall and it still won't work.

Ironically it is the second month running where it has had issues right when my pack needs to be renewed. One might almost think it is being done deliberately so that I miss topping up and getting my old pack to automatically renew and get pushed to one of the newer (and for me not cost effective) packs.  

354-
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

main dashboard - system failuremain dashboard - system failurepacks errorpacks erroraddons purchase erroraddons purchase error

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for feeding this back, everyone.

Am I right in thinking that you're able to use My EE through your browser?

Chris

uvarvu
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

D01A8AE4-B8EF-4C03-A04E-D035A777F31F.jpegI can access but my plan has gone and so have my smart benefits.