Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Disney+

Hi all. Is there anything about EE having Disney+ as an Add On or as part of Smart Benefits? I've recently switched from O2 after being with them since the BT Cellnet days and they have Disney+ on pay monthly. It would be fantastic if EE brought Disn...

Resolved! Phone Delivery Longer Than 30 days - PAC code Expiry

Hi there, I am moving to EE from Three & have recently purchased an iPhone 13 on 20/10. I requested a PAC code from three at the time of ordering at it asked me for this at checkout . I have now received an email starting the phone will be not delive...

neil1211 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Sony XH81

Hi. I would like to order Sony XH81 tv to my plan, but it shows as out of stock. If I add it today when would I receive it ? many thanks 

Ugis77 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Email confirmation

Hello all, i placed an upgrade via chat yesterday but have not received a confirmation email. Any ideas please. 

Gifting apple watch

Hi I was wondering if I can add another Apple Watch to my contract but connect it to another number which is also on EE but not in my name? kind regards Ffion

FFIONB1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Manage home broadband - account number 'not valid'!

HiHave registered my mobile online no problem. Now unable to enter my info to My EE to manage my home broadband online, as my account number is not being recognised by EE.  Keep getting a red text message "please enter a valid billing account number"...

Judyc54 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Hello , delivery pay mounth

Hello , ee community i have one problem i try to call EE Costumer but its not working , the problem its this i orden one phone with contract acolo 8 days , from the costumer help line its said my the order its come today but the track order its showi...

Julian88 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Why do you not call back when you lose connection?

I recently changed my 3 phones, of which 2 have arrived and I'm waiting for the 3rd even though it was supposed to be delivered within 7 days. I had an Edenred discount code that couldn't be applied at the time of changing contracts. I was advised wh...

MW06 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Add a PAYG mobile to my EE account

Hiya, I have registered an EE PAYG mobile to my EE account, and have now acquired another EE PAYG phone. Can I add this new item to my account, or does a new account have to be created for it?Any info anyone can offer will be most welcome,CheersAlexA...

Abisset by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! buying data

How can I I use my credit (£20) to by a data add on? If I try to buy it tells me none available.if I log on to myEE and try to gohttp://add-on.ee.co.uk/purchaseI get a message I am not identified as a customer.I do not understand