cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Hello , delivery pay mounth

Julian88
Explorer

Hello , ee community i have one problem i try to call EE Costumer but its not working , the problem its this i orden one phone with contract acolo 8 days , from the costumer help line its said my the order its come today but the track order its showing me its coming after 2 week... this its not normal because i dont take my what colour what i  want because i need too wait 28 days for him , but with colurs what EE give  me said its comming in 7 days .. today i stay home no go to work because i wait the phone.. please somebury to help me with the order or how i call EE COSTUMER ...

13 REPLIES 13
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Julian88

Thanks for coming to the community. 

What phone did you order? I would be happy to see if I can provide some guidance in regards to your delivery.

If you wish to speak with a agent who has account access our customer care team is open, please try call 150 again. 

Katie 🙂

My order its IPHONE 13 PRO SIERRA BLUE.  I call 150 costumer service 10 times , i repet the servers its down something like this.. tnk for answer ..but i dont joke the line with custumer service its not working ...and today i need too sort up this problem.. tell me something if i go i the shop EE there its possible too fixed my problem ?

Katie_B

Thanks for providing the phone you ordered @Julia88. 

Finally please could you confirm what memory size you ordered?

The lines are now open, I have just tested 150 please could you re-try?

If you visit a store the team can also help look into this for you. 

Katie 🙂

Hello I have ordered a phone and it was advertised as 24 hour delivery but I checked the tracking order with my reference it says the 19th of November  @Katie_B 

Katie_B

Hello @Mitch2292

Welcome to the community. 

What phone did you order?

Please also provide the colour and memory size. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

iPhone 13 pro silver 128gb 

thankyou @Katie_B 

Katie_B

Hello @Mitch2292

I have checked this and can see the guidance has now changed to expect despatch in more than 28 days. 

This looks to have been updated on the My EE website to. 

Thanks, 

Katie 🙂

Is there any iPhone 13 pros in stock @Katie_B 

Katie_B

Hi @Mitch2292

I can see the iPhone 13 Pro in Sierra Blue 256GB is in stock. 

Katie 🙂