cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Why do you not call back when you lose connection?

MW06
Visitor

I recently changed my 3 phones, of which 2 have arrived and I'm waiting for the 3rd even though it was supposed to be delivered within 7 days. I had an Edenred discount code that couldn't be applied at the time of changing contracts. I was advised when I changed the phones/contracts that if I contacted Customers Services before my first billing date that the discounts would be applied. I waited in excess of 42 mins to speak to an operator. During the conversation the Operator lost contact with me. The operator failed to contact me and now I'm 25 mins on hold and still can't get through. If contact is lost shouldn't you call back?

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Discount codes may only be applied at PoS when buying a new contract or upgrading.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)