cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Phone Delivery Longer Than 30 days - PAC code Expiry

neil1211
Explorer

Hi there,

I am moving to EE from Three & have recently purchased an iPhone 13 on 20/10. I requested a PAC code from three at the time of ordering at it asked me for this at checkout .

I have now received an email starting the phone will be not delivered until after 20th November. Given the PAC code will be expired by then (after 30 days). My question is how is the number switching handled when the delivery time is longer than the PAC code being valid? Will I just have to request a new PAC once I receive my phone/EE sim? 

Someone I spoke to at customer services stated EE ‘used’ the PAC code at the time of ordering - therefore does this mean they notified EE of my intention to switch & my three line & contract will simply be cut off 30 days from when I ordered the phone? - because obviously this is abit of a concern.

Thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @neil1211 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If your PAC code expires before EE despatch your new device you will need  to request a new one by texting PAC to 65075 from your Three sim once you have your new PAC call EE customer services  on 150 and they will process your request for the next working day.

Thanks,

David.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @neil1211 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If your PAC code expires before EE despatch your new device you will need  to request a new one by texting PAC to 65075 from your Three sim once you have your new PAC call EE customer services  on 150 and they will process your request for the next working day.

Thanks,

David.