cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 13 Delivery

Nagvera
Visitor

Hi, I know this topic is far too popular these days from what I can see. But I ordered an iPhone 13 Pro Max 256gb in Graphite over a month ago.

When I placed the order I was advised it would defiantly be delivered within 28 days. About 3 weeks in I called for an update since the tracker went weird it showed an expected delivery date and changed to dispatch within 24 hours. It stayed like this for a few days until the expected delivery date and then it went back to awaiting confirmation. When I called I was told that it would 100% be delivered that Wednesday but in a worst case scenario it would take another week after that. That deadline quickly shot past. Then when I called up again I was told that it was going to take another month.

A few days later I got another text saying "Good News Your order is coming soon!" but the tracker didn't update and when I called for clarification they told me that it would just come whenever and I just had to wait but they weren't able to tell me when or even a rough estimate I suppose now that they've given me so many different deadlines they would rather not give me anymore.

I'm sure many people are experiencing the same situation, I was prepared to wait a month anyways but now I'm being told it might be a lot longer without any sort of timeline its becoming a little frustrating especially since my current phone is getting worse by each day.

I know that the phones are being dispatched as they come in but I get the feeling that it isn't necessarily in order of when the order was placed! I spoke to an employee in store and he advised me that his colleague ordered his 13 pro max almost a week after me and yet he received his phone almost a week and a half ago now!

All they were able to tell me was to call up and complain. I don't mind if you send me the white one instead or a lower or higher capacity I just need a phone soon. If its going to be faster I really wouldn't mind switching to the silver/white one.

1 REPLY 1
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Nagvera 

There are many threads on this subject and I've posted Apple own expected delivery dates. There isn't much more anyone can say, yes it's frustrating but get used to these delays in shipping, especially with luxury goods. 

EE won't be able to give anymore accurate delivery information. Devices which they do receive will be sent out in order of customer orders I'm sure. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.