Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Status isn’t changing and something isn’t right

I placed an upgrade order yesterday but status doesn’t seem to be changing and now been told that may not be in stock but even online it still states in stock and available to order for 1 day. I ordered oppo a16s and don’t know what’s happening can a...

Friends & Family Discount with Trade In Discount

I'm looking to upgrade to the new iPhone. When I go to upgrade I can see my discount coming off the plan and it shows I will receive the £15 off when they receive my old phone as a trade in. Could anyone confirm if the F&F discount will continue to s...

Flexi plan to PAYG

Hi So I've had this sim for a while and have never topped up on it even though its a flexi sim. I wanted to change it to a PAYG because I barely use it and tried to cancel the plan (that I've never started) but it wouldn't let me and just showed me a...

Beu03 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! EE Sim Duplication

is it possiable to have a duplicate sim for my tablet for 4G connectivaty so to clarify I have a sim only contract with ee can I get a second sim card to put in my tablet that will take data from the one contract?

Checkout page not working when trying to upgrade

Hi,I have been trying to purchase an upgrade. Ive gotten all the way to the checkout page about 6 times, desktop and mobile, but each time it hangs on the next button at the bottom. Ive put in all my address and delivery details, but each time i pres...

openreach engineers ????

2 Lads from openreach came into today to install my fibre and they installed the box outside of my house but did nothing else , installed nothing inside my house so im stuck here on a friday night after work with my old internet 3mbps speed is this c...

Drenex by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My EE account

when I login to my EE it has lost my number and asks for me to add advice when I put my number in it says An account holder for this number already exists.

shinny1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! SERVICE NON EXISTENT

I have been with EE for years using pay as you go. Now where I live I have not been able to get a decent mobile signal for ages. Due to my partners ill health, I haven’t left the house since March last year other than medical appointments to avoid co...

Mrturtle by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Adds-on (mobile data)

I add-on data pack 3GB for £6, but on my EE APP show me only 1GB, why? Where is the another 2GB goes?