cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Checkout page not working when trying to upgrade

octavesapart
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I have been trying to purchase an upgrade. Ive gotten all the way to the checkout page about 6 times, desktop and mobile, but each time it hangs on the next button at the bottom. Ive put in all my address and delivery details, but each time i press NEXT to get to the confirm screen, the spinner spins for a while and eventually times out. Cant get hold of support messaging.

4 REPLIES 4
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @octavesapart

Thanks for coming to the community. 

What phone and plan are you selecting?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Hi @Katie_B . 

I'm looking to upgrade to an iPhone 11 in black, 64GB, Essential Plan at £41 p/m with £30 upfront cost (40gb data, unlimited minutes and texts).

Thanks for getting back to me!

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for providing more information @octavesapart

I have checked and this is available to order but to expect despatch in more than 28 days. 

If you are still unable to order this, please give our customer care team a call on 150. 

Katie 🙂

Hi @Katie_B 

the issue wasn’t that the phone was out of stock, the issue is that the checkout page was broken. The website said the phone was available for next day delivery but just wouldn’t load the page. I’d happily wait 28 days for the delivery if I needed to but I couldn’t get past entering my payment and delivery details to the confirmation.

I’ll try in store over the weekend. Thank you.