cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Cannot upgrade. Poor website and user journey

Mskainth
Contributor
Contributor

When I try to upgrade through the website or the app a message shows up saying no deals are available at the moment. I am within 45 days of my contract ending.

I spent over 3 hours over numerous chats, numerous agents and even a manager trying to get this resolved however changes are made to my account/user but nothing changes. I even lost account holder privileges at one point. I see this is an ongoing issue for EE users going back years. EE sort your website out and if you cant have a working site take it down. If no plans are available for me I will assume you dont want my custom and take it elsewhere.

I even raised a complaint and I get a text the following day saying as discussed with you. Not sure who you spoke to but wasn't me.  

I am well aware that this is a forum and EE won't respond. I don't want EE to tell me what deals are available via calling or chat I want to browse at my own leisure and then be able to action it. 

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Mskainth  Have you tried clearing your browser history and cookies?   The site does work as many (more upgrade then have issues with it) customers upgrade via the site. 

@Chris_B 

Thanks for response. It has worked for me before be it the site is very laggy and also saw options for early upgrade and was able to see tarriffs.

I have used different browsers Chrome, Edge, Opera, DuckDuckGo and Firefox cleared history & cookies same happens in App. Already logged out, uninstalled and reinstalled.

Thanks

I had the same problem. I couldnt upgrade

even when i could do flexi upgrade the offers were showed me every 1/100 times i log in - site is crazy

today i could do upgrade as my contract finishes in 45 days - but ofcourse i couldnt do it on website

its big problem for me as during a pandemic i have lost almost all hearing - i avoiding speaking with people on phone

i went to ee shop and done upgrade it 10 min - now waiting for my iphone

hope i helped

merry christmas

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mskainth 

Thanks for coming back to the community. 

If you have no plans showing, we will need to get this looked into. 

Please give us a call on 150 and the team will be happy to help. 

Thanks. 

Leanne. 

Thanks for the response @Leanne_T 

I spoke to agents on chat. Various chats and agents and manager who instead of fixing the issue removed account holder access off my online account. Over 3 hours spent. Should be no different to calling. The team need to fix the issue or raise it with someone who can. If that can be sorted then great.

Thanks

SORRY! WE COULDN'T FIND THAT PAGE

Trying to upgrade, but as soon as I log into my account selecting any link results in the above message.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mskainth @bearneb

Thanks for coming back to us, 

Sorry we have no account access on the community, please give us another call and the team can help you with the upgrade and your My EE account. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.