Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

National Lottery app

I’m suddenly not able to access the national lottery app as it says I’m blocked due to parental controls, I’ve got full access so I don’t understand why I can’t use it anymore, any advice?

Resolved! Need EE to give me an invoice for my order

My phone broke and I'm contacting the manufacturer to repair it. Unfortunately I don't have the box and the screen is broken so I cannot find the IMEI. My other option is proof of purchase. The only proof I have is EE's order confirmation email, whic...

I purchased unlimited data but now showing as No Data

I’ll be without a WiFi connection for 2 weeks this month but still have to run my small business, so I purchased an unlimited data add-on yesterday for £25.however, when I check my data usage it now says ‘! You do not have any data’ under allowance i...

Close account

Hi I have left England last year and I contact the EE for stopping my account but its not now I see i got lots of money to pay and I will cant pay it all and thanks 

Sony Xperia 5 III Headphones

Hi everyone, I recently upgraded to the Sony Xperia 5 III on Oct 7th and filed claim with Sony on the 8th October. As of yet I still haven't received the headphones. Has anyone else had any luck? I've chased this with Sony customer services and I was...

Upgrade

My contract is over Please I'm waiting for Samsung S21 ultra confirmation

Resolved! cant add broadband to my online account

I have been with EE broadband for approx 12 months and have never been able to access my broadband account online. i set up an EE account online account, but it is asking me to add services. I tried to add  my broadband  account to this (i have never...

jamsco99 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Usage option

I have 3 accounts and since upgrading one of them it's the only account that you can't check usage, every time you click on minutes used or texts used it either crashes and says something has gone wrong or it tells you the previous accounts usage. It...

danalb73 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancel an order

Hello, I need some cancelling an order for the Apple Watch series 7, I cancelled it a few weeks ago and had confirmation of the cancellation but now suddenly the watch is still coming and I’ve tried ringing twice but because of the long waiting times...

Unlimited data add on

I have brought the unlimited data add on, does this work right away or do I need to wait for my next bill to use this? 

Cfrog by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful