Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

4GEE WIFI MINI

I have purchased x2 WIFI mini boxes for work. I have activated both but only one is showing and now when i try adding a second device its now showing as already registered but doesn't show in my accounts.  How can I manage x2 devices on the same acco...

1WGCIS by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Trade In Envelope not arrived

Hi I upgraded my phone last Thursday and activated my new one on Friday. I did it as part of the trade in offer. I was told I had 14 days to send my old phone in and that I would receive a trade in pack. This hasn't arrived. I've tried contacting cus...

BT Sport

Upgraded my Tariff, but my add-on has kicked me out, saying not eligible.I am.I was before. Any ideas gratefully received.

No router arrived yet

Hi, I agreed a new package for my broadband over a week ago due to change over on the 8th of November however have not recover the router yet? Any ideas how long this will take as rely on the internet for working from home?

Back orders

How long until the iPhone 11 green 64gb is back in stock as still waiting ton received my delivery date

Cadman23 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Upgrade versus buying a new plan

I just terminated a 24 months plan so I decided to keep the phone and upgrade only the SIM card. After I did it, I realized I had much more options (and cheaper) from the EE shop for SIM cards. Why did I have only a few options for upgrading my SIM c...

Vale1 by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return Router - charge?

Hi, I've recently recontracted with EE broadband and am getting a new router sent. In the dispatch email it mentions to return my 'faulty router' otherwise I will be charged on my next bill. Is this a new policy? I'd hoped to keep the old one as a sp...

pete651 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I get discount using my blue light ght

I have upgraded 28th Oct I was told I could apply my blue light card but didn't have it with me, the assistant said I could just add it & it's easy to do..there's no option to do this on here, I've rang & been on hold then just been cut off.

Maxi30 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful