Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

NHS data - unlimited data upgrade

Hi, I just wanted to confirm the terms and conditions to the NHS £5 data offer that I’ve been offered now the unlimited high speed data has ended. I click the link but the website doesn’t work. can anyone help? Gareth 

GarethK88 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Charger not working

My charger port isnt working! I've been trying for days to talk to someone human about this! How do I get to speak to someone because the phone lines are a nightmare and email says I need to ring!

Derekr65 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

s21 ultra screen replacement help!

Hi all, I got the s21 ultra in july i have dropped the phone out of my pocket today and the case broke off and glass screen protector also cracked, the screen is also cracked and will not switch on, has a big green line down the side? Any ideas on re...

Re: EE ACCOUNT

I am temporarily abroad and wanting to change my payg to 24 month contract. 150 says I qualify, cannot do it on line, tried ringing and repeatedly receive “apologetic message” telling me to call back tomorrow. Tried social media contact that was deli...

Changing EE Contract but keeping number

I have just taken out a new contract with Affordable Mobiles but have now found out I can’t just automatically keep my number. Following advice I have bought a PAYG sim with o2 (big mistake it seems!) and my number has been temporarily ported to them...

KF78 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Re: Changing from a current EE number to another EE number.

Indeed, an EE network or company, its information is very complicated, and I regret it a lot. I subscribe to the EE network. There is a lot of information here, but it is of no use. This information does not solve any problem. I want to transfer my o...

ALSHAMARI by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unit of Measurements

The bill doesn't specify whether the numbers are mb, gb or a tally of frustrated customers.  Can anyone clarify how to check my data usage?

5GEE WIFI connected to WAN on Draytek Vigor2962

Hi, we have a a 5GEE wifi for using as a failover on the WAN2 port on our Draytek Vigor 2962. Connecting via Ethernet. 5GEE is set up with DHCP on, on one subnet (default 192.168.1.x) and Draytek is on 192.168.5.x. Connected, and in the WAN obtain IP...

Help please - getting weird notifications on my iPhone XR

I keep getting notifications come up on my phone with a black almost WiFi type icon that say “website nfc tag - open hid.mytag.io” I have no idea what this is or how to get rid of it, have had several in the last 24 hours, could someone please advise...

Resolved! Cancellation

I am in my 14 day cooling off period and would like to cancel my broadband package, it is not a reliable connection