cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Need EE to give me an invoice for my order

rkeeble246
Investigator
Investigator

My phone broke and I'm contacting the manufacturer to repair it. Unfortunately I don't have the box and the screen is broken so I cannot find the IMEI. My other option is proof of purchase. The only proof I have is EE's order confirmation email, which contains neither the invoice, address/name details, nor order no. I cannot log in because my account is uniquely broken and both exists and doesn't exist, so no order proof there.

EE no longer has live chat and I cannot call them because my phone broke, so my only option is to make a topic on this Community page in the hopes that an EE rep will see this.

My only option is for EE technical staff to either check my account # for a OnePlus 6T 128GB Mirror Black purchased in a 24m contract called 'Essential Plan 30GB' at a cost of £44/m on 01/10/19 1st October 2019, total cost on purchase £56.98.

Tech staff with the order proof, invoice, including my address details, should send them to my email address. Successful EE tech reps should reply to this message for my email.

Thanks

[Mod edit: Please do not post personal information, such as your account number in this public forum. Thanks]

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @rkeeble246,

If you still have the delivery note you received with your phone, it should be accepted as proof of purchase. If you no longer have this, please get in touch with Customer Care so a member of the team can arrange a replacement. 

You can chat with Customer Care online at ee.co.uk/contact-ee.

Hope this helps. 🙂

James

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

No one is going to email you from here. Also please remove your email address.

Is the manufacturer asking for a invoice. This confirmation email from EE should suffice. 

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

They should email.. The manufacturer asks for proof of purchase inc. delivery address. The email contains nothing useful, unfortunately.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @rkeeble246,

If you still have the delivery note you received with your phone, it should be accepted as proof of purchase. If you no longer have this, please get in touch with Customer Care so a member of the team can arrange a replacement. 

You can chat with Customer Care online at ee.co.uk/contact-ee.

Hope this helps. 🙂

James