Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Broadband connection issues

Has none else with EE broadband been having terrible connection issues lately?  Router is showing as green, connected, but none of the devices my house have a connection strong enough to load anything. Is EE aware of this?  What are they doing about ...

Trade in Return Packaging Not Arrived

Hello,I ordered a new upgrade phone on the 13th Nov and received the phone on the 15th Nov, which was great. As part of the upgrade I need to send my old one back as part of the deal by the 28th Nov. As of yet I’ve still not received the returns pack...

Unable to connect to Router

I have a Brightbox router. Internet is working. I cannot connect to it via 192.168.1.1 however. I have not changed any settings as far as I know that would cause this to change, but the connection to the router times out every time.Is there another w...

isildrae by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Samsung s21 Ultra unlocked

Will the s21 be unlocked when its released as its illegal for EE to sell any locked phones from December 2021

djslapper by Skilled Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Ps5 drop

After getting to the payment section and your website going down for maintenance and than some customer service guy does it to be told a week later he dint do it he just addedd it to the account and not sent stock to me fuming especially when it was ...

Bgreen1 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I can upgrade and im confused

I can upgrade for the first time with EE and I'm confused. First time as I moved from one network to this one. So, on the previous network I would pay X amount per month which would be the cost of the phone + the contract I.e. texts/calls/data etc. O...

Resolved! Upgrade fee monthly plan

Hi. My contract finishing in 96 days. I can upgrade early but it showing me that i need to pay 195.40. is there option to add this amount to next bill or spread it evenly on next couple of bills ? I dont want to pay that amount now, christmas coming ...

Bill

I have logged into my EE ACCOUNT and it states £30 payed in store £60 in credit last week it was £30 my bill was £62.33 so how can I pay it all off when I paid £30 in-store please help me.

Hello38 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone Upgrade issues say No Available Plans

My upgrade date is 10/11/21 and I currently have an Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max.  I keep receiving emails saying I can upgrade so I click on the links, choose the iPhone I want and a box appears telling me it can be delivered in so many days or weeks.  H...

Tas53 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful