Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Fibre Price increase 30%

Hello all I've been advised our Fibre contract will renew this month but will change from £24.14 to £32.14 a month. This is a 30% increase which seems steep. We're EE mobile customers too, with 4 devices and we've been customers for years. And our fi...

ralphster by Investigator
  • 17 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Ordered an upgrade

Hello all, ordered an upgrade on the 31st of October 2021 for my current contract, I’m still awaiting the order to be confirmed it’s the iPhone 13 Pro Max 1tb storage (black) I didn’t have to pay an upfront cost and was wondering if it’s normal to ta...

ADD ON DATA

Hi, I'm considering buying a unlimited data add on priced at £40.Can this be used in the EU? 

Famara23 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dispatch SMS on saturday but nothing else

Hi, Ordered the iPhone 13 Pro max blue on the 3rd of October. On Saturday I have received a message saying its been dispatched and that I will receive a message from dpd but almost 3 days past and nothing has been delivered and nor dpd messaged/email...

Fapb48 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Helpful

EE percks

Hi I've signed up for the EE percks went through to my NHS email ect.. went to verify it and was saying wrong password. So pressed forget password but didn't send me an email to be able to change it. @Chris_B 

Renz23 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data usage spike

Hello hello, I dont have WiFi at home. I survive very well with my partner on two sim only deals, 100gb of data each per month. Each month we are left with approx 15-25gb at the end of the month. I'm not usually one to complain but I've noticed somet...

Ajcj97 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Impossible to upgrade

I have been trying for 2 weeks now to take advantage of the Upgrade Anytime tariff I'm on. The website says I can upgrade but then says No Tariffs Available when I select the Pixel 6 Pro. Live Chat are rarely online and the one time I did get through...

Redpaul1970 by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Unlocking 4g WiFi device, no more SIM unlock attempts

Have been trying to get 4G WiFI device unlocked, EE has given me a code a 16 and 10 digit code, but it never works.  I've tried a 3.co.uk SIM card and and Vodafone SIM and I am now out of attempts  . . . . .  Do I now try a factory reset?  The unlock...

100% off early upgrade fee don’t work what’s so ever

I have a message saying thank you for being a loyal customer available now upgrade early and they have put a red line though was £264.92 , £100% off Early Upgrade fee ya that don’t work what’s so ever what the hell is going on 

891DE394-0B17-4DB0-8AD5-9F1FD15A869D.jpeg 5182F540-74B6-448A-B485-2F05B1F820FD.jpeg
All-husky by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Awaiting iPhone 13 pro

I ordered the iPhone 13pro as an upgrade. I selected blue because the lard time was 7 days for dispatch rather than 28 for all others. it’s now 8 days later and I have not received a dispatched notification. Also my new contract is scheduled to start...