cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Dispatch SMS on saturday but nothing else

Fapb48
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

Ordered the iPhone 13 Pro max blue on the 3rd of October. 

On Saturday I have received a message saying its been dispatched and that I will receive a message from dpd but almost 3 days past and nothing has been delivered and nor dpd messaged/emailed like they always do.

Is there anyone else in the same boat as me?

Shall I contact EE to get more info on this?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Fapb48 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you call customer services on 150 they will be able to check the status of your order.

If you know your order number you can also track your order here.

Thanks,

David.

Thanks David.

Yes it says order dispatched since Saturday.. but it doesn't seem like so...

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Fapb48 customer services will have access to the DPD tracking number if it has been despatched.

Brill. Will contact them in the morning then

Thanks for your help David 

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Fapb48 let us know how you get on 🙂

So I have contacted EE this morning and apparently DPD already tried to deliver the shipment twice and now its on the way back to EE.

No one has been at my door the last couple of days and I don't even have any email/sms from dpd saying its dispatch/ out for delivery or its been attempted. I don't even know the tracking number! LOL!

Now I will have to re order again and wait another 28+ days. What a joke!

Thinking in canceling the plan altogether. Cannot be bothered to be waiting almost 3 months for a bloody phone when clearly is not my fault.

jb19741
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

This issue is apparently so widespread it's borderline disgusting that EE has this policy. THEY screwed up the address along with their partner DPD, yet we are being penalised for it.