cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Iphone 13 Pro Max 512GB Graphite

Aloismiles
Contributor
Contributor

Hey

I upgraded to the above phone today, the lady on the phone said it was in stock and the web also says dispatch usually within one day

however my order tracker says its on back order?

is that just a status for any phone not dispatched or is it actually on back order with a long wait time?

8 REPLIES 8
Moiky121
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the same yesterday and have also seen this on my order. i was told it would be dispatched in one day, but have had no updates since. 

JLGSYCI
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I've also ordered this today having originally ordered a 128gb in the same colour, on account of it saying dispatched within 1 day. I too was told it's in stock by more than 1 CS Rep. I did say back order usually means it's not in stock but was told no, it definitely is and that it would update tomorrow?? We shall see I guess..

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Aloismiles @JLGSYCI @Moiky121 

You will need to keep checking EE order tracking:

https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/orderdetails

Once your order is ready you will receive a text from DPD.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
JLGSYCI
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I spoke with CS via live chat this morning and they assured me this model/storage option is in stock and I will get a text from DPD by end of today. I again challenged the "back order confirmed" and "awaiting confirmation of expected delivery date" and was told this is a standard text sent out as all variants of the iPhone 13 have been selling fast and some variants have a dispatch of more than 28 days. However, specifically the 512gb iPhone 13 Pro Max in graphite is in stock (again according to CS live chat) so we will see if anything arrives tomorrow.

I do hope that is the case

I picked that one cos it was in stock!

guess we will have to wait and see

Spoke to them today and they have no stock, no details on when they are getting stock, they said the sheet they have says its in stock but live stock levels say 0, did you get your text from DPD?

JLGSYCI
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I spoke to them this afternoon again and was also told it's out of stock and expected dispatch is more than 28 days. I asked if they had ANY in stock and the 256gb Sierra Blue was showing as in stock, so I gambled and placed an order for that model instead. It's already been picked and can see it on the DPD app (tracking number and all), due for delivery 23rd December.

Might be worth considering if it's still in stock??

JLGSYCI
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just coming back to say I picked up my new phone from DPD today. Definitely worth considering different colours/ storage options.