cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE blocking MS Teams

PickleLily
Visitor

Hello everybody,

I have been unable to share screens on MS Teams on my work laptop for a year, which is when I moved house. We were on EE previously, but a different area and it was fine. Colleagues have also mentioned that my video is also very jerky and I'm often frozen (sometimes in amusing poses). Video calling is fine via Teams on the web browser, Zoom, facebook and whatsapp calling also all work fine.

After a year of back and forth, my work IT department have finally confirmed that my ISP (EE) is the cause of the problem. They even escalated to Microsoft who confirmed that it's not Teams itself. Apparently IT have encountered this before with other colleagues, although I don't know the details.

I suspect I need to contact customer care, but I haven't had much luck with them in the past. Has anybody encountered this before and any ideas for a fix? 

Thanks,

Charlotte

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @PickleLily

I know personally a few users who have EE broadband who can use these features OK on Microsoft Teams.

Did Microsoft say exactly what it is that's stopping it from working?

Chris

jamessachon
Investigator
Investigator

Hello 

I have the same issue, was a solution for this found?

Thanks