cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone 13 Pro Max order

JLGSYCI
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I upgraded to a handset contract last night via digital care team - iPhone 13 Pro Max 128gb Graphite on Smart iPhone Plan Unlimited (£0 upfront cost, £85/month for 24 months). I received an email confirmation which detailed the plan but not the device, so I called this morning to double check the order. Upgrade team said something had gone wrong but not to worry as they would rectify it straight away. Order was reset and put through again successfully, and I received a text with a tracking link for order updates. See below;

IMG_20211219_121221.jpg

I have however not received an email confirmation (have checked spam folders). So, I called EE again and was told not to worry, the order is definitely on the system and as soon as they receive stock my phone will be dispatched (was told expect dispatch within 14 days).

Has anyone else received the text with link to track order updates but not had confirmation email?

1 REPLY 1
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @JLGSYCI

Thanks for ordering with us. 

As long as the agent can see you order and has provided you with an order number your order has been received. 

Once your order begins to progress the tracker will be updated. 

When your order is ready for delivery our courier will be in touch. 

Katie.