Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Connecting two routers

Hi, I've recently had a garden room installed. They have used an ethernet cable plugged into the back of my existing router to take internet down to the garden room. They have then used it to install a broadband plug, when I plug my second router int...

Low download high upload

Hi, I could do with some advice please. Today is my 1st day of bb with ee, I left talk talk as I was encountering low download but normal upload speed. Average down was 4meg...I was paying for 53meg. I had 4 BT engineer visits and fault has never bee...

Mikejb73 by Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Upgrade costs

Been with EE now for many years and have always got a good deal on my upgrades. This time round I'm finding EE very expensive and not made to feel like a loyal customer. So much so that I've requested my PAC code. Deal I want with EE is samsung s21 u...

Robsooty by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Netduma R2

Good morning. I've recently bought a netduma R2 to work in conjunction with the EE smart hub. Struggling to get the R2 to connect. Has anyone or anybody set one of these up with EE fibre. Is there any settings I need to disable/enable in order to get...

Charged £1.12 for (2) pictures sent from my WIFI ???

Hi, Can someone please explain to my why EE have charged me the above amount when( 1 ).   The Pictures were NOT delivered ??( 2).    I sent the pictures from my home address using WIFI ?? Thanks in advance, Regards, Sharon

Number change

Hiya I've recently upgraded mine and my partner phone, he asked for his number to change, which we did. But I have noticed his old number comes through when he texts back? 

Fee1990 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim SWAP

Just to let you know my sim card was just swaped. Someone requested on my name a sim replacement and EE send it to them.Now they have all my acccounts hacked where 2FA phone message  is required. How is that possible ?Why EE send sim replacement with...

Airpors pro delivery

Hey, ordered AirPods Pro 4 days ago and there are still no updates of dispatch or anything, but states normally dispatched in 24 hours and AirPods are in stock. Any help?

Xxcs by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful