Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Ee to Ee through third party

Hey, this has probably been asked numerous times so if anyone can link me to the most current thread it would be appreciated.  I'm currently on a sim only contract with EE and I'm currently waiting for the S22 ultra. Now I'm going to look for contrac...

Pay mobile by regular credit card payment

I used to pay my mobile bill with a regular credit card payment which was taken by EE without me having to do anything. This stopped (I don't remember being told it would stop but now my bill isn't getting paid) so I've had to log in to pay by card. ...

Resolved! Unlocking phone from abroad - how can I contact EE?

Hi there, I really need to unlock my phone because I've moved to Canada and I can't use my Canadian SIM yet. However, when I tried to unlock my phone online via My EE, it says it doesn't recognise my number or IMEI. The Start Conversation help button...

Resolved! What is a device mot?

Just received EE text inviting me for a device MOT...before I try to book this, would like to know what is the benefit? Also, will I have to pay for it and will my monthly bill increase as a result? Thanks 

New SIM fraud

EE - your security is appalling.my wife was notified by text that a new SIM card was on its way, but she had not ordered one. She reported this to yourselves but was told there was no record of it, maybe a system error. Now she has had thousands of p...

😡😡😡😡

What’s the point having insurance when they don’t replace phone still waiting. And be expected to pay the bill when I have no device

Payg SIM not provisioned

Hi i am currently abroad and haven’t used my payg sim for about 6 months. I am now getting the sim not provisioned message. I have tried to start a live chat to take the sim out of hibernation but cannot see the start a convo button. Any other way ap...

Rabz1234 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 13 pro 5G not working

I have my iPhone 13 pro for about two weeks now and until couple of days ago it was all good but I have noticed that since yesterday I don’t have 5g signal. My wife uses iPhone 12 Pro Max on ee and she has it all the time but my just shows 4G. It is ...

Darius1212 by Established Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Bereavement - Mums account

I have been forwarded a letter from royal mail from EE regarding an outstanding balance on an account held by my Mum. I have tried calling to notify you that she has passed away but when I enter her number it is saying it is not recognised, Could som...