cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Pay mobile by regular credit card payment

Snailtones
Investigator
Investigator

I used to pay my mobile bill with a regular credit card payment which was taken by EE without me having to do anything. This stopped (I don't remember being told it would stop but now my bill isn't getting paid) so I've had to log in to pay by card.

I would like to have the regular credit card payment as I used to. My partner pays a broadband bill with EE in this way but I can't find that option on the payments page. Is this possible?

I would appreciate any answer that isn't "look at the 'ways to pay your bill' page" as I've already done that and it doesn't answer my question!

If it can't be done anymore my follow on questions would be why not, and why is it possible for broadband payments and not mobile?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Snailtones

Continuous credit card payments aren't listed as one of our accepted payment methods.

If you would like to discuss this further and talk through your options, I'd recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team.

Chris

@Christopher_G thanks for the response. Obviously not the one I was hoping for though! Any idea why this was removed as a way to pay? I've been paying this way for a few years and like I say, you can still pay this way for EE broadband. As it is I can still pay by card but have to log on to do it. Guess I'll just have to set a reminder and do that.