cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

When Can I expect my Refund?

AlexanderPSedlm
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi. I bought a new phone online (as an additional line) at the end of November, however the phone was not what I expected and I proceeded to start a return request. Meanwhile a bill was generated and the monthly charge for the new phone was added to the new bill. I received the advance payment refund a week after the phone was returned but I haven't as yet received any refund for the monthly charge that was billed. Am I to expect the refund for the charge to my bank account or will I see it as a credit on my next bill? I was told to expect it as a refund but as it has been over 2 weeks I'm now thinking it'll show up on my next bill. Help Please. Thanks. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @AlexanderPSedlm.

An over-payment would show as a credit on your next bill. If you would rather it was refunded to your bank account, you can request this by contacting our Customer Care team.

Jon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @AlexanderPSedlm.

An over-payment would show as a credit on your next bill. If you would rather it was refunded to your bank account, you can request this by contacting our Customer Care team.

Jon

Thanks @Jon_K . Contacted them but was told to expect it to be a credit on my bill and would not be paid into my bank. Three different times three different answers.