Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

EE Perks

Hi It says my EE perks have been deactivated. How can I reactivate please?      

LMMW by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NHS Email Address

Hi My Trust is in the process of changing our email addresses. I will need to generate a code soon so need to update to my new email address just can’t find how to do that on the Perks website. Does anyone know? Thanks

Ldoots15 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Where do I find my XKO number?

Hi - I've had an email with a freephone number telling me to have my xko number ready - I have no idea what this is? Also - I only have a mobile hub device with a SIM card in it - and was told to look out for a text to this number - is there a way to...

Mamhoney by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Asus ROG phone 5

I was just wondering what the likelihood is that the new ROG phone 5 was coming to EE contract. If it was I would upgrade my current S9 to it.I know past ROG phones haven't come to EE sadly but this one looks like its a step above the rest.

Wooluf by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Sim Swap - identity theft

Hello,someone just hacked my sim number . How can i immediately freeze my account??? Cyber security can’t do this 

Unlocking my phone

Am tired of your system please all o Need is to unlock my phone 

Jerry11 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My phone is locked

Hi there my phone is been locked for now two years and I’ve finished my contract but the issue is that I am abroad I want someone to help me getting through thisBy unlocking my phone as soon as possible because I need I need to talk to people with th...

274059F7-A1E9-4200-9905-879C83E6D8A3.png
ARTL by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful