cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where do I find my XKO number?

Mamhoney
Visitor

Hi - I've had an email with a freephone number telling me to have my xko number ready - I have no idea what this is? Also - I only have a mobile hub device with a SIM card in it - and was told to look out for a text to this number - is there a way to do this? I have no idea whether I've had a message or not? Help!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Mamhoney   An XKO number is an order number have you ordered anything from EE ?   If not I recommend you call customer services so this can be looked in to.    

the mobile hub can receive texts you need to login to the router as an admin user.     Type this in to a web browser 192.168.1.1 when connected to your router and the password and user name should both be admin 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Mamhoney   An XKO number is an order number have you ordered anything from EE ?   If not I recommend you call customer services so this can be looked in to.    

the mobile hub can receive texts you need to login to the router as an admin user.     Type this in to a web browser 192.168.1.1 when connected to your router and the password and user name should both be admin