Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Landline. Not receiving calls

Hi, broadband is working fine but my landline won’t receive calls. Tried from other landlines and mobiles but it’s the same issue, it rings twice for the caller then it sounds as though someone picks up but doesn't say anything. Meanwhile it doesn't ...

Zed1106 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Replacement SIM needed - cannot call EE

My SIM has been damaged and I need a replacement. I can only see advice to call 150 but I can't do this because my SIM is damaged and I have no working phone.I also need to update my home address so that the SIM is sent to the right place. In order t...

gdlavery by Investigator
  • 16 replies
  • 5 Helpful

How to get accurate data usage figures?

Other posts on data usage conclude that the upload figures are complete junk. So, how can I get accurate upload figures from EE? Seems to be a useful way for EE to avoid any comparison shopping, shouldn't inaccurate figures be a major concern for the...

not working top up

I failed to top up every time i tried in a specific bank account. I asked bank for the reason,then my top up ammount was £0.00 even i selected above £5.00.payment approval was done precisely,but after approval in bank app, the EE app was not changed ...

hir0 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Blocking facetime

I have blocked my daughters wi-fi and data tonight for bad behaviour but find she's still able to facetime anyone.....is there any way of blocking this also please(she's on my contract)? 

Wends20 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

is noreply@ee.co.uk genuine email address?

I just received an email that states: Hi,Thanks for applying to join EE.We have performed a credit check and unfortunately we cannot continue with your order right now. If you do not agree with this decision about your credit status you can write to ...

My upgrade is not showing on my EE account

I recently upgraded on the phone to the new iphone 13, however on my account it's not showing anything about the phone being brought. Also now on my account page it says "sorry you can't upgrade this product right now"Can someone help, is this normal...

New phone order

Will I be charged for the phone now or when I have it .. only wondering as I’ve jusy ordered IPhone 13 pro max and I know there will be a wait so just wanted to know if I’ll be charged while waiting for it  thanks 

Dan226 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful