Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

EE PERKS

Hello. I am struggling to sign in to EE PERKS. It will not allow me to verify my account via email. I have tried to upload a picture of my ID However it will not allow me to do this it says my account is registered. Please help so I can access the di...

Resolved! Samsung watch4

Does anyone know if the samsung watch 4 is compatible with the samsung galaxy s21 plus phone. I checked EE website and it doesnt mention if it is.

Resolved! Fold 3 - Back Order Fulfilment

Ordered a Fold 3 256 Black as an upgrade through an EE store on 6th November.  Told it's on Back Order. Any ideas when this likely to be fulfilled ?

MoreD4t4 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Phone not yet dispatched

I ordered an iPhone 11 last week & paid £30 for the phone. This has been debited from my account but the tracker is still saying that it has not been dispatched. Could you advise on when I am likely to receive it? Thanks in advance.

Data used up within 4 days

Why would my data be all used up inside 6 days. I'm on EE 8 months and it never happened before. I'm using the phone the same as always  

Betsy2 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

EE Smart Hub, Google WiFi and port forwarding

I have an EE Smart Hub plugged into a Google Wifi router with a couple of additional Google Wifi points on the mesh. I've got the EE Smart Hub Wifi disabled. This all works fine. I'm now trying to open up a port to allow me to access Home Assistant r...

huntajc by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! First bill aligned to existing sim

Hi, I’ve recently taken out 3 new sim only deals on top of an existing sim only deal. The bills have been aligned to the existing sim only deal, meaning my bill was generated 10 days after activating the 3 new sim only deals. I’ve been charged pro ra...

NW_Saint by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Google pixel 3a

My Google pixel is apparently in fastboot mode and showing device locked. I've tried suggestions on YouTube, no joy, I literally can't get any further than the maintenance type screen?  Can anyone help me please

Noodle831 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! iPhone 12 pro max yellow screen

received by iPhone 12 pro max 512gb this morning and a lovely phone and the blue colour is just perfect .....BUT ..... the screen has such a yellow tint when I put it next to my iPhone pro max 11 to compare. It really is very notice able. Anyone else...

Amanda1967 by Established Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 9 Helpful