Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Adding an additional Apple Watch to my contract as a gift

I would like to add an additional Apple Watch to my plan and then gift it to my wife for Christmas. I would like to have the £20 monthly cost added to my account, but enable her to pair this watch with her EE mobile number, so she can also receive ph...

pricey07 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Pay monthly accessories

Hi, when adding pay monthly accessories to your current pay monthly bill do they actually run another credit search or do they go off of your pay monthly payment history? Or would that depend on the value of the item you are adding for example TV or ...

Upgrade

Recently upgraded online , however after having the phone 5 days im not happy with it and want to return it and swap it for a different phone in store is this possible 

EE perk deactivated

Hi I have tried logging into my EE perks and it tells me it’s deactivated. How do I activate it again? 

Resolved! why I don't have 10Gb ?

EE pay as you go now has new offers so I ordered a sim card with a £ 10 package.The offer shows that I bought 10Gb-500 min-unlimited texts.After creating the ee account, I only have 5Gb ?? 

2FB80F17-93CD-4A31-B6BB-C58951ED9CFA.jpeg 9BC397A1-0FD2-430C-83AD-626C6548D571.png
Martin125 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrades

Hi, i placed an order last week but haven’t had an email or anything about my upgrade other then conformation that I had paid for the phone upfront. Any ideas on what’s going on? It said the phone was available at the time so assumed it would have ar...

Herron92 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New Sim iPhone 13 Pro

Hello to all. I got iPhone 13 Pro with sim today, but the sim doesn't work. I was GiffGaff and I took the number to EE when I bought iPhone 13 Pro, but it doesn't work. iPhone reads the SIM, detects the number, but there is no line. There is no word ...

glpkm by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful