Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! G5

Hi,Im using an Android phone, which allows 3G networking.  Can i use a 5G SIM card  for my phone. I mean will the sim be compatible with my phone? Or is 5G sims only for 5G phones?Thanks

Ali139 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Puk code not working

I’m moving from BT to ee I have a puk code from Bt to transfer my number I have entered it on the form to transfer but every time it’s saying it’s a invalid code it’s still Indate up to 28th nov any idea 

Making voice calls from the Apple Watch without my phone

Hello, I recently dived into an Apple Watch purchase on EE, opting for the Fitness+ plan. It's my first foray into a wearable device and it made sense to do it through EE, to pair it with my iPhone. The watch shows that I have an active data plan for...

TehBoot by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Huawei P20 Lite - Caller identification

When getting phone calls on my Huawei P20 Lite all the incoming calls have the tag "Unknown". So I can't see who is calling or I can't see which calls I missed. How can I solve this problem?

eshuk by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE sent wrong item

I ordered a 2nd gen iPencil and EE sent me a 1st gen. This was returned by DPD. I then placed another order for the 2nd gen and paid £9 upfront and I still have no iPencil? I now have the £8 add in to my bill even though I have no accessory? I’ve bee...

Iwatch7

Is anyone still waiting for their iwatch7 having ordered it a while ago?

ImogenO by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Calls to France

I have family in France and use monthly top up. Can anyone explain the monthly packs, have had difficulty navigating this site. I read somewhere that free texts are not part of the package but that can't be right... 

Wobbler1 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fold 3 delivery - Be patient

So . . . . 16 days After I placed my order for a Black 256gb Fold 3 I have finally had my notification from DPD to pick my delivery slot tomorrow ..It's been a long wait and to be honest I have had my issues with EE trying to upgrade this year. But t...

WiFi calling

Can’t get WiFi calling to work on iPhone 11 (with Sim only contract).Any advice gratefully received.

PhilipG2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful