cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Fold 3 delivery - Be patient

Scottywelsh16
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

So . . . . 16 days After I placed my order for a Black 256gb Fold 3 I have finally had my notification from DPD to pick my delivery slot tomorrow .😝.

It's been a long wait and to be honest I have had my issues with EE trying to upgrade this year. But that's a separate conversation.

But at no point did I blame EE for not getting the device to me within a couple days. Unlike some people on here who seems to think EE is just being mean to them and not realising theres a global shortage on tech meaning if EE don't have the devices they can't send any out. Common sense really.

I get people are frustrated, trust me I was too, but in this climate patients is key and complaining about the provider for this reason is silly. They are no different to any other provider but you don't have to take my word for it. Go on to their sites and communities and have a look.

Moral of the story is yes the wait is long but you'll get there in the end and it will be worth it!!

I'm hoping it makes the device that much better to have because of the wait.

8 REPLIES 8
ZacW
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Scottywelsh16

Congratulations 🥳🥳, I’m not jealous or anything 😅😂, I hope you enjoy using it ☺️!!!! 

Scotty85
Visitor

I ordered mines almost 12 days ago and still says awaiting confirmation I am.just so very excited to get my hands on my device hope its worth it in they end after all the wait lol 😆 

ZacW
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I’m sure it will be worth the wait 🙏🏻☺️!! I ordered mine 10 days ago now, hopefully you’ll get yours soon, I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you 🤞😌

Scottywelsh16
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I know EE have had a load of them delivered ready to send out this week once they get processed so fingers crossed you guys will be on that order to!!

Can't wait for tomorrow now, not gonna lie!

ZacW
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

That’s awesome news, yeah hopefully we’ll get out as soon as they’re done with that ☺️!!!!!

I bet you can’t, you’ll have to let us know what your thoughts are after using it a bit 😋!

Scottywelsh16
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

So guys . . . The phone is awesome fair play I'm well impressed!!!

One thing I will say if you are going to put a case on it is to do it straight away. I used my phone all day without a case and nows I've put my Spigen tough case on it it feels massive lol.

Definetly takes some getting used to the size going from an s10+ but well worth it.

ZacW
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I’m glad you’re enjoying it and it’s living up to expectations 🥳!! 

Yeah I have my case ready for when mine arrives, I would hate to scratch the phone somehow 😂

Glad you got your devise, though would note I ordered mine 16th August and I'm still waiting!

So as you can imagine my patience is now exhausted, other providers and clearly from posts other ee customers have them, but not me. 

I thought EE were the largest provider, but it doesnt seem to work in my case.

I do feel network providers have a responsibility to honour orders taken when deposits are made, ensuring they can meet the orders they are accepting before taking deposits...