cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Z Fold 3

Mcneillb7
Investigator
Investigator

I received a notification on the Track My Order stating that dispatch of my Fold 3 would be usually 24 hours, however it has been 3 days almost 4 since that update. Wondering if anyone can help or if someone has/is experiencing the same problem that I am. 

I know the demand for this phone is high but I don't think EE should change the status until they are fully confident that all is in order before telling customers to expect a delivery.

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mcneillb7

Welcome to the community.

DPD will be in contact with you when your new phone is ready to be delivered. Thanks for your patience so far.

Chris

Hi @Christopher_G,

Thank you for your response. I understand that alot is happening in the UK regarding stock overall. 

I didn't order the new phone (fold 3) through a shop so going from other threads I should have support from the customer sales team however I find myself to be without support. 

There is a high potential that if my wait period has exceeded 4 weeks, which is very soon, then I will terminate my contract and have no other option but to go with a new network. I would like to continue being a customer with EE but I have never had such limited information before, especially when you look at the price for the phone. 

I will update this thread, hopefully it will be a good update but I feel it will be more of a goodbye update. 

Good luck to all who are still waiting for the fold 3! 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Which colour and memory size did you order, @Mcneillb7?

As soon as we receive any stock from the manufacturer, we clear the oldest orders first. If you would like to change to a different version (colour or memory size) to try and get one sooner, our Mobile Care team will do their best to help you with that.

We'd love you to stay, so hopefully they can.

Chris 

I ordered the same phone mate on October 4th, I have had numerous updates like the one I got on the 18th October saying my phone would be delivered between the 22nd and 26th October then on the 25th the update changed to awaiting confirmation again.

I rang EE yesterday only to be told I could be waiting an extra 7 days

@TheRedBaron0070 it's been a brutal process mate, one that I have never experienced before.

@Christopher_G I ordered the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Phantom White and its the 256gb. I ordered that one as I was told that was the one that was currently in stock and would be the fastest to be delivered. I am not concerned about what colour it is. I upgraded to that phone for work purposes.

On that note though I don't want to change the colour now if I am due to get it in a few days or so because I know all too well that if I change colour it will take a minium of a week to arrive and even at that it still isn't certain.