cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Fold 3 - Back Order Fulfilment

MoreD4t4
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered a Fold 3 256 Black as an upgrade through an EE store on 6th November. 

Told it's on Back Order. Any ideas when this likely to be fulfilled ?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hooray, phone arrived at the store, delivery at store was just after 3:30pm so was able to pickup before they closed.

Case Closed !

Summary Ordered on contract and in store : Sat 6th November 

Collected from store : Sat 13th November

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @MoreD4t4

Thanks for ordering with us. 

Did the store provide a timescale?

As soon as your order progresses you will be notified.

Store will also be in touch when your order is ready to collect. 

Katie 🙂

OK got the following sms (order numbers obscured) went into store and was told it stil hasnt arived. Wish the sms reflected what was really hapening, false hopes when it says will be ready to collect when the store opens.

Great news! Your new SAMSUNG Z FOLD3 5G 256GB on order number 999999999 is on its way to your chosen EE Store and will be ready to collect on 13th Nov 2021 when the store opens. We'll hold your order until 18th Nov 2021. To confirm the store and opening hours. Visit https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/orderdetails?order=999999999 Thanks from EE.

I ordered mine 16th August through Walsall EE store, still no confirmation as to when it'll be here (pre-ordered before launch date). 

I was asked to ring Samsung direct by the store, Samsung were shocked I'd been asked to ring them and affirmed no-one to their knowledge has had to wait so long...

'Other' providers have them and are able to supply (though ee have my deposit)!

James_B

Hi @MoreD4t4,

That message does suggest your order has been dispatched. Did the store advise they'll give you a call when it arrives?

James

Hooray, phone arrived at the store, delivery at store was just after 3:30pm so was able to pickup before they closed.

Case Closed !

Summary Ordered on contract and in store : Sat 6th November 

Collected from store : Sat 13th November

James_B

Great news @MoreD4t4 🙂

James